Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tytuvėnai Church and country Map - LITHUANIA

Lithuania is one of the three Baltic States (with Estonia and Latvia) and a place I'm really thinking in visiting next year (and now I have a map to guide me!). The Tytuvėnai Church and Bernardine Monastery were built on the 16th century. Thank you very much Neja, I can now add Lithuania to my Map-Card collection list. This postcard took 16 days to arrive!
   
Tytuvėnai Church and country Map - LITHUANIA
 
Lithuania, officially the Republic of Lithuania, is a country in Northern Europe, the largest of the three Baltic states. It is situated along the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea, to the east of Sweden and Denmark. It borders Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south, and Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian enclave) to the southwest. Lithuania has an estimated population of 3 million as of 2013, and its capital and largest city is Vilnius. 
    
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment