Monday, June 23, 2014

Pray for UKRAINE

The other two cards in the envelope that Aleksandrova sent me are beautiful and filled with meaning, giving the current political situation in Ukraine. I had the opportunity to state in this POST in April that I don't have enough knowledge of this situation to express a opinion or take a position concerning the current conflict (and further more, this is a non-political blog, only the place I share my postcard collection) so the only thing I can sincerely wish is that you may achieve a agreement really soon that allow your country to live in peace again (I'm not a religious man, and don't have the habit of praying, but I honestly wish with all my strengths that the road pictured in the beautiful photo on the postcard may lead you to a better tomorrow, even if the sky id filled of clouds I'm sure the sun will be bright and shiny on the other side)... Thank you very much for your cards and your words Aleksandrova, as I said to Tania in April, all the luck in the world for you and your beloved ones, please stay safe... This postcards took 26 days to arrive!
  

   
Prayer is an invocation or act that seeks to activate a rapport with a deity, an object of worship, or a spiritual entity through deliberate communication. Prayer can be a form of religious practice, may be either individual or communal and take place in public or in private. It may involve the use of words or song. People pray for many reasons such as personal benefit or for the sake of others.
  
  
 

1 comment: