Monday, June 30, 2014

Kama Sutra Cartoon - USA

From Mimi (my naughty American friend) came another awesome Kama Sutra Cartoon, this time with a well-known sexual position called 'The Wheel'. This crazy position appears in lots of sacred paintings and sculptures in India, including the Kandariya Mahadeva Temple in Khajuraho (a UNESCO site from where I received a postcard last year - check it here). I call it a crazy position, because I can't possibly imagine myself doing it without breaking my back of neck... there must be a easier way of doing a "ménage a quatre", so I still prefer the previous position you sent last month, the amazing "Herd of Cows" with five girls! Thank you very much Mimi for this card and the funny message you wrote - a big kiss for you honey. This postcard took 10 days to arrive!
 
"The Wheel" Position, Kama Sutra
 
The Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian Hindu text widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behavior in Sanskrit literature written by Vātsyāyana. Contrary to popular perception, especially in the western world, Kama Sutra is not just an exclusive sex manual; it presents itself as a guide to a virtuous and gracious living that discusses the nature of love, family life and other aspects pertaining to pleasure oriented faculties of human life.
  
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lena, I was only talking about the position!... :D

    The other card that Mimi sent had 5 girls yes, but the thing is the men is sitted on a nice pillow instead of upside down:

    http://joaonogueirapostcrossing.blogspot.pt/2014/05/kama-sutra-cartoon-usa.html

    As far as my preferences go, since I never tried with 3 or 5 girls at the same time I really can't tell... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okok :)
      It's was too difficult not to leave my comment here. ))

      Delete