Thursday, May 22, 2014

Long Beach - CA - USA

My friend Ron from the states sent me four cards from the Golden State of California without telling me, so it was a nice surprise when I found them today on my mailbox. The first one shows a picture of Long Beach Port, one of the biggest in the whole world - the Ocean Liner in the picture is the RMS Queen Mary.  Thank you Ron. This postcard took 7 days to arrive!
  
The Queen Mary at Long Beach Port - CALIFORNIA - USA
  
Long Beach is a city in Los Angeles County in Southern California, on the Pacific coast of the United States. The city is a dominant maritime center of the United States. The Port of Long Beach is the United States' second busiest container port and one of the world's largest shipping ports. In 2008, the Long Beach, California, City Council approved a locally originated movement to designate the city as the "Aquatic Capital of America.
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment