Friday, April 04, 2014

Greetings from Varazze - ITALY

The second card of the day from Italy also shows a hot Italian volcano! My good friend Óscar that lives in Switzerland went to Varazze last weekend with his wife and another postcrosser and pick this great card for me. The message can be translated to "in Varazze, one drink too many and you'll see double"... well, I probably had one more drink than I should at dinner, because I'm looking at a pair right now! Thank you very much Óscar, Daniela and Miguel, your card really made me laugh (let's hope I don't get banned from blogger for posting such pictures). This postcard took 4 days to arrive!

The beach and the beauties of Varazze - ITALY
 
Varazze is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Savona in the Italian region Liguria, located about 30 km west of Genoa and about 11 km northeast of Savona in the Riviera di Ponente. Nearby in the Ligurian Apennines is the Monte Beigua with its Natural Regional Park. Economy is mostly based on shipyards and tourism.
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment