Sunday, April 20, 2014

Avalanche - SWITZERLAND

The last postcard in the pile I found on my mailbox is this amazing "pin-up gorgeous" sent by Óscar - after the sexy postcard from Italy he wrote me a few weeks I asked for more sensual girls and, according to his message, this was the best he could find in Switzerland. Thanks a lot Óscar, your card really made me laugh loud when I saw it, but you're being unfair - there are lot's of beautiful Swiss girls, I remember camping in Lausanne and having some nice neighbors (unless they were foreigners of course, now that I think of it I didn't ask!)

Alpine Avalanche - SWITZERLAND
 
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems. People are considered obese when their body mass index (BMI), exceeds 30. Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility, although a few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications or psychiatric illness.
  
  
 

1 comment:

  1. wow, what's a nice girl! Your friend has good sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete