Monday, March 24, 2014

Nude, Markus Amon - GERMANY

I really think there's nothing more beautiful in nature than the human body and a high contrast black and white photography is for me the better way to celebrate that beauty. It's sad to live in a world where blood and violence is a constant presence in the media and a photo like this would probably be censored by many magazines (hopefully I won't have problems by posting it on my blog). This photo in particular was made by Markus Amon, a famous freelance photographer (I saw once a exhibit with some incredible photos he took on the Moroccan desert), but I couldn't find any more information available. Thank you very much Yvonne for this beautiful card. This postcard took 4 days to arrive!

photo by Markus Amon (2010) - GERMANY
  
Markus Amon is a German freelance photographer since 1988, based in Munich and Spain. He is working for different magazines like Vogue,Elle,Marie Claire,Stern,Geo and during the last 20 years has seen his work exhibited all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment