Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hüpassaare study trail - ESTONIA

The second card I've got from Estonia shows a beautiful view taken on the Hüpassaare Nature Reserve, a place I must confess didn't knew but after reading some information online made my wish of visiting Estonia increase a lot - me and my wife, we love hiking and we always include some natural parks in our holiday tours and dedicate a couple of days just to walk and walk and feel the energy of our beautiful planet.I really must do this 5km trail one day. Thank you so much Maili for this wonderful double swap. This postcard took 4 days to arrive!
   
Hüpassaare Nature Reserve - ESTONIA
 
The 5-kilometre long Hüpassaare hiking trail winds through stunning forest to the Kuresoo bog. The boardwalk passes through a landscape of unique, oval-shaped bog pools to a viewing platform where you can rest your legs and admire the tranquillity of the setting. The boardwalk then takes you to a bog island where you can observe the to-ings and fro-ings of the resident crows, and onto a meadow covered with a scattering of trees. At the end of the trail you will find the Mart Saar Museum and a camping area.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment