Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter in CANADA Map

Freezing well below zero in the last weeks, my good friend Jason picked this awesome Map Card to send me, this time with that beautiful country all under a white blanket. I've seen some TV footage of Canada and the States and it's really impressive (and they keep talking about global warming?). Thank you very much Jason and no, I don't understand the pleasure of ice skating under -20ºC, but if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad! This postcard took 11 days to arrive!
 
CANADA and the Provinces Map
  
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean. Canada is the world's second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the world's longest land border shared by the same two countries.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine living under those freezing temperatures!! I rather live in a nice warm country with a very short winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one Sami... Probably our Latin heritage make us famine for Sun and Heat - even the mild Portuguese Winter is to much for me. I can't even imagine what would be the feeling of catching -20ºC...

    ReplyDelete