Friday, January 03, 2014

Roswell, New Mexico - USA

The Alien fenomena in Roswell is so strong that when you hear the name Roswell you immediately think of UFOs and little green man from Mars - they even have one on the oficial city seal. I don't have really a opinion about alien encounters (obviously I agree with the possibility of intelligent extraterrestrial life forms in such an immense universe, but to be honest I don't believe in them visiting us - that wouldn't be inteligente!) but of course "The truth is out there"! Thank you very much Michelle for this funny postcard, I really like it (you asked for my hobbies... well, besides postcards my passion is literature, cinema and above all travel - my favorite anime is "Ghost in the Shell").  This postcard took 8 days to arrive!
 
Roswell, New México - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
 
Roswell is a city in Chaves County in the southeastern quarter of the state of New Mexico, United States. It is a center for irrigation farming, dairying, ranching, manufacturing, distribution, and petroleum production. Roswell is most popularly known for having its name attached to what is now called the 1947 Roswell UFO incident, even though the crash site of the alleged UFO was some 75 miles from Roswell and closer to Corona. The investigation and debris recovery was handled by the local Roswell Army Air Field.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment