Thursday, January 30, 2014

AUSTRALIA... a Big Country!

I really like this card! When we compare the area of Austrália with other zones of the planet we realize how large that country is (bigger than all Europe)... of course the comparison with UK or New Zealand is only to tease them I bet! Thank you very much Sami for having the trouble of look around for this card, I really appreciate that (and I totally understand when you say you keep forgeting you live in a island). This postcard took 10 days to arrive!
 
A Big Country - AUSTRALIA
 
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Australia is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the world's 12th-largest economy. In 2012 Australia had the world's fifth-highest per capita income.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really great card :)
    Just would like to see comparison with Russia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card Joao. Glad I could find it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm really happy you found it! :)
    Speaking of that, I now own you a card... let's see what will I pick for you!

    ReplyDelete