Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry POSTCROSSING Christmas

This was another postcard I've designed by request of the Portuguese POSTCROSSING Forum members - Santa Claus receiving a postcard from Portugal... I was delighted when I found out that a company accepted printing a bunch of this cards and that several users use them as official POSTCROSSING cards. I've received this one two weeks ago, signed by all the forum users that went to the Christmas meeting on the December 7th in Palmela... thank you so much my friends, I'm leaving on a short vacations to Spain for the New Year celebration and I'll only return next year. I'm glad I've found POSTCROSSING and that I've met you... Merry Christmas to all of you and to all of the thousands of visitors of this blog!

Merry POSTCROSSING Christmas - PORTUGAL 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment