Thursday, December 12, 2013

Greetings from PORTUGAL

Another surprise card from a friend - this time from Rita, a nice postcrosser I've met in the official forum - and this vintage Portuguese postcard really made me laugh and took me to my child years. It's a card from 1988, issued by the state mail company CTT (recently sold by the government, let's hope we don't regret that) as part of a campaign for sharing Christmas greetings using CTT postcards; there was even a nice radio and TV jingle: "Os cartões dos correios, Boas Festas vêm dar..." I can't remember the rest but I remember sending to my older sisters postcards exactly like this one. Thank you very much Rita, I simply love your card. This postcard took 15 days to arrive!

Vintage 1988 greetings postal card - PORTUGAL
  


No comments:

Post a Comment