Tuesday, November 26, 2013

THE NETHERLANDS Map


With a help from Google Translator I found that the sentence in this official card means "I find myself here..." and only at that moment I spotted the little pen mark on the northern part of the map, probably where Jeannet was when she wrote me. Thanks a lot! This postcard took 3 days to arrive!
 
The Netherlands (Map-Card)
 
The Netherlands is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in North-West Europe and three islands in the Caribbean. The European part of the Netherlands borders the North Sea, Belgium and Germany. It is a parliamentary democracy organized as a unitary state. The country capital is Amsterdam and the seat of government is The Hague. The Netherlands in its entirety is often referred to as "Holland", although North and South Holland are actually only two of its provinces.
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment