Friday, November 01, 2013

GUADELOUPE Map

My dear sister-in-law Anabela went to Guadeloupe two weeks ago (no, I'm not envious at all!) and she sent me a lot of postcards from that Caribbean Paradise. Today I've got five and I'll start by posting this beautiful Map-Card, an amazing contribution for my map collection. Thank you so much Belita - I'm glad you had the chance to make this romantic getaway with Eric. This postcards took 8 days to arrive!   

Map of Guadeloupe - French West Indies
 
Guadeloupe is a Caribbean island located in the Leeward Islands, in the Lesser Antilles, with a land area of 1,628 square kilometres and a population of 403,977 inhabitants. It is an overseas region of France, consisting of a single overseas department. Guadeloupe is an integral part of France, as are the other overseas departments. Besides Guadeloupe's two islands of Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre, the smaller islands of Marie-Galante, La Désirade, and the Îles des Saintes are included in Guadeloupe.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment