Tuesday, October 15, 2013

National Parks - CROATIA

My good friend Tsvetana from Bulgaria went on a business trip to Zagreb and she sent me this beautiful card showing all the eight National Parks in Croatia, one of them UNESCO (the amazing Plitvice). I only visited two (Plitvice and Krka) went I was in Croatia and they are simply astonishing. Thank you very much Tsveti, I will not add this card to the UNESCO collection, but I'm very happy for receiving it. This postcard took 13 days to arrive!
 
National Parks - CROATIA
  
Croatia has eight national parks: Brijuni, Kornati, Krka, Mljet, Paklenica, Plitvice Lakes, Risnjak and North Velebit. Their total area is 994 km²; 759 km² is land and 235 km² is water.The most popular Croatian National Parks are Plitvice Lakes, followed by Krka, Brijuni and Paklenica. Each of the national parks is maintained by a separate institution, overseen and funded by the government ministry of nature conservation and spatial development.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment