Monday, October 07, 2013

Annaba Map - ALGERIA

Today I've got my first seriously damaged card with two major marks, probably from a mail strap or something - for some people I think this would be a major disappointment, but to be honest I really don't care, in fact I always like to imagine that the voyage my postcard make until it reaches my mailbox is filled with action, much like an adventure. Well, about the card itself, it shows a nice map of the province of Annaba in Algeria. Thank you very much Khaled. This postcard took 12 days to arrive!
 
Annaba Province Map - ALGERIA
 
Annaba is a Province in the northeastern corner of Algeria near the Seybouse River and it is the fourth largest city in Algeria. Most of the people call this city Balad Al Unnâb ("the Jujubes city") because of the abundance of this fruit in the area.  Annaba has a metropolitan area with a higher population density than the other metropolises of the Algerian coastline such as Oran and the capital Algiers. conomically, it is the centre for various dynamic activities: industry, transport, finance and tourism.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment