Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Rural Landscape" - RUSSIA

This official card has a curious digital picture composition made by the artist Sandra Cunningham. I must confess I didn't knew her work and after exploring her gallery I found lots of interesting photos and pictures, some of them (like the one on this card) I'm going to shown to my students in my Multimedia classes about digital illustration. Thanks a lot Sofya! This postcard took 12 days to arrive!
 
"Rural Landscapes" by Sandra Cunningham (Canada) - RUSSIA
 
Sandra Cunningham is a photographer from in Quebec, Canada. Her work cover a wide range of subjects such as lifestyle, food and seasonal images with a fresh, clean look. Her photography work has been featured in numerous magazines and leading card companies and is currently represented non-exclusively by over 17 stock agencies throughout the world..

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment