Friday, August 09, 2013

Windmill and Tulip Fields around Amsterdam - NETHERLANDS

I couldn't avoid laughing when I saw this card, because I've just arrived from Holland... and now I'm glad I didn't send a card like this to myself! Thank you very much Auke (and congratulations on being the #1 postcrosser from the Netherlands), you live in an amazing country and you've chosen a very beautiful card - I must definitely return there during the month of April to see the flower fields in all their splendor. 

Windmill and Tulip Fields around Amsterdam - THE NETHERLANDS
 
From the end of March until the second  week of May the flowers in the bulb fields bloom. The striking colors of the flowering tulip bulbs are a typical sight in Holland during the spring. The bright red, pink and yellow colors are overwhelmingly beautiful and are a must see, or should we say, a must experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment