Monday, July 01, 2013

Oeiras - PORTUGAL

This card is my first postcard with a CD -  it came from Edite, a portuguese postcrosser and it shows the beach and marina of Oeiras, a city near Lisbon that I've never visited. I feel lots of curiosity about the CD content, but I must confess I'm afraid of damaging the postcard. How long I'll resist that curiosity? This postcard took 12 days to arrive!

Oeiras (marina and beach) - PORTUGAL (CD-card)
 
Oeiras is one of 16 municipalities in the district of Lisbon. Oeiras is located on the right bank of the Tagus river where the estuary ends and begins the Atlantic. It is located across from Almada. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon and  part of the Estoril Coast and Sintra, thus benefiting from a temperate maritime climate suitable for outdoor activities and use of the county's beaches.



No comments:

Post a Comment