Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Arc Emporium, Putnam - CT - USA

This official postcard came from the Connecticut, US of America (my first received from the states!). Normally I don't appreciate advertising cards (except artistic vintage publicity), and I've decided not to post them on my blog but in this case I'll open an exception because it is a nonprofit organization that supports people with disabilities and that's a noble thing... thanks Maureen. This postcard took 7 days to arrive!

The Arc Emporium - Connecticut - USA
 
The Arc Emporium is a thrift store and consignment shop located in the heart of the antique district in Putnam, on Main Street. It sells lightly used second hand men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and accessories along with furniture, housewares, books, shoes, children’s toys, and jewelry. The clothing and other second hand donated items are checked thoroughly for quality assurance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment